\You cannot use who i WAS to define who i AM today -ashly
I'm crazy,loud,energetic,spontaneous,over dramatic,quiet,moody,loving and caring.I somtimes forget that i had the stove on and i even forget to put my clothes back on when i come out of the fitting room.I over book myself cause i want my friends happy.I take more than i want and not enough of what i need.I like my men cocky and sweet and knowing what they want.My life is the greatest i wouldn't trade it for anyone elses.I've been put through many tests and tribulations, now it's time for me to jump through the hoops.I know when to be a goof ball and when to stop.I walk with my head held straight no matter my mood.I'm imperfect just like you.Somtimes i look like a total wreck but this is me and if you can't take me at my worst you don't deserve me at my best.
No comments:
Post a Comment